Monday, June 17, 2013

A Crazy Monday ~ a Nice Run Makes it Better

Today is my first day back to work after vacation. I work all over S.C., and today I'm about 90 minutes from home. I normally drive to where I'm working for the day, get my run on and then get ready for work at the Y.

We got home last night, and I thought I had everything packed for today. When I got to the Y, I realized I left my water bottle and my ipod at home, and my Garmin battery was dead!

I prefer to run with music and was bummed. My new iPhone for work doesn't have any music on it, but I came up with the idea to download iheart radio, which worked out well!

I ran on an unfamiliar trail and saw some beautiful things. I rarely carry a phone while running, but got some great shots this AM!


Since my Garmin wasn't working, I'm not sure how far I ran. I was out for just over an hour, so I think it was about 6 miles.


No matter how crazy your Monday has been so far, go get your run in! It makes everything better.

Follow my journey at www.Run2BeHappy.blogspot.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment