Sunday, June 16, 2013

Thankful that Gray Nail Polish is in Style

Three weeks ago I ran my first 10k! It was a wonderful experience, and I was full of adrenaline for hours. After the initial happy juice ran out, I realized I had a very black toenail and it throbbed until at least the next day.

Since it's summer, I had to make my toenails as cute as possible given the black nail :)  I painted them with this beautiful gray Revlon nail polish.

I've gotten a bit bored with that color and so I tried to pain them pink this morning. Pink over black does not work, unfortunately, and so I'm back to the beautiful gray for at least several more weeks. The effects of running that guys just don't understand!!



Have a great day!

Follow my journey on www.Run2BeHappy.blogspot.com!

#halfmarathon #running

No comments:

Post a Comment