Sunday, June 23, 2013

Just Like Mom

I mentioned yesterday that we've been in WV for a wedding this weekend. I didn't bring my running shoes, because I thought we would be busy with family stuff the whole time.  After we got back from touring all of the historical sites, we still had an hour before starting to get ready for the wedding. I thought the kids might want to get in the pool, but the two teens wanted to veg out in front of the tv. Sydney, our soon-to-be 11 year old wanted to go to the gym. I put on my hiking shoes and we went down. We had the gym to ourselves. Sydney did 20 minutes on the treadmill and I did 20 minutes on the bike.

The wedding was beautiful and we all had a great time at the reception.



We woke up this morning to NO water in the hotel. We're on the way home now and everyone is a bit grouchy with no showers...

I'm ready to be home. Anxious to get back to healthier eating and my training plan. 

How is your weekend going? Have you been able to get a long run in for me??




No comments:

Post a Comment