Friday, June 21, 2013

Things look differently on foot


Our family is on the way to WV for a wedding as I am writing this. The DH is driving as I type on my phone.

We had a very busy morning. Even though we took the day off for this trip, we were out the door to the grocery store at 7 am. Then our youngest, Sydney, and I went to church to decorate the 5th grade classroom for VBS.
 

I didn't get to run till about Noon and its 80 degrees here. That's too hot for running!

I ran two miles at about a 10 minute pace  right near our house. It struck that when I'm running I notice the beauty and detail of things much more than when I'm driving a car!

Aren't we lucky as runners to experience and savor sights that most people take for granted! I ran more hills too. I swear, these hills are much steeper than they look in the pictures.






What beautiful things have you seen on your runs this week?

Follow my journey at www.Run2BeHappy.com.blogspot.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment